Saturday, June 20, 2009

Vegetable Frittata

Frittatas are an easy way to feed the kids vegetables,I know many versions of frittatas but when making them for kids I tone it down.
Im sure as I remember the different combinations I will add them to my blogs.
In the mean time add your child's favorite veggies.

1 tablespoon oil
vegetable stock cube
1 zucchini sliced
2 potatoes,cooked till tender
1 small slice,cooked pumpkin
1/2 cup creamed corn
1 teaspoon corn flour
1/2 cup cream (optional)
3 eggs
2 tablespoons cheese

Fry in oil the Zucchini till soft
Slice or chop up the potatoes and pumpkin add a layer to a greased baking dish.
Add half the corn and sliced zucchini then another layer of potato repeat finishing with potato. Top with cheese.
Mix eggs,cream (optional) stock cubes, corn flour and cheese together gently pour over frittata.
Bake at 180 degrees C until set.

No comments:

Post a Comment